Wednesday, May 26, 2010

MSA Exercise Video

I received an MSA Exercise video from Gene Rechsteiner this week. He has a physical therapist, Kathy Pistoreal who has designed an exercise program to help his balance and range of motion. From what his wife has said, it has really helped him and Kathy anticipates possible problems and heads them off before they get in the way of his program.

If anyone would like a copy of the DVD Cindy, his wife, will send you one free with the caveat that you make a donation to the MSA Shy-Drager Support Group. I am going to take a copy to my rolfer as well as to my yoga instructor for them to get some additional tips in helping me.

Life is wonderful how it provides us with the information we need before we even know we need it. The universe is unfolding as it should and all is well.

3 comments:

  1. My father-in-law has been diagnosed with MSA and we would like to know more about this exercise video and how to get a copy please.
    Thanks
    Angie
    tannerbrewer@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, my name is Trevor I am from South Africa, I have MSA i find you truly inspiring, it gives me strengh. How can iget a copy of this video. Thanks Mary. My e mail. trevor.a.pengelly@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Home exercise program is designed for the beginner, using simple exercise video that can be done around the home, with either no equipment required or minimal equipment that is found around most homes.

    ReplyDelete