Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Journey on the MSA Road

This is a list of how I have progressed along this path. I could wish it were not taken, but I was not given that choice.

It began with a combination of ailments in the late 1990s and has grown gradually over the years. I am fortunate, my MSA is a slow progressor and not an overly avid pitbull. I am afraid I am going to just list these problems and not write prose. I believe it makes more sense that way, and for those not interested in the disease development, they need not tarry here but can skip right on over to the next post.

Late 1990s
? Occasional incontinence (better after surgery)
? Constipation followed by loose stools and fecal incontinence
? Abdominal pain/GERD and UPR
? Blood pressure changes
? Blepheritis/Sjongrens with severe dry eyes and mouth
? Headaches/migraines
? Fatigue
? Choking when swallowing liquids
? Chronic, but intermittent hoarseness

2000-2004
? Balance instability, frequent falls
? Fatigue worsens
? Frequent sighing
? Knocking things over
? Dropping things
? Depression and anxiety
? Body temperature of 97.1-97.5 became normal

2004-2008
? Hyperventilation syndrome
? Extreme muscle pain when performing any exertion
? Vertigo when trying to stand or when leaning over
? Depression worsens ? now taking Celexa, Elavil, and Seraquel
? Breathing problems, sometimes gasp for another breath right after a first breath, sometimes run out of breath before I can finish a short sentence of only 3 words (passed 3 PFTs
? LOUD snoring
? Confusion when faced with too many choices
? Difficulty emptying bladder on first try, go again in 20 minutes and empties
? Cane or scooter needed for anything other than very close walks
? Difficulty turning over in bed
? Unable to lie on back, thick mucus blocks my airway

2009
? Stiff shoulders ? difficult to put on seatbelt
? Stiff knees, elbows, hips
? Difficulty in pulling a shirt over my head
? Difficulty drying myself after a bath
? Intense shoulder and neck pain, resulting in migraines many times, keeps me awake
? Sometimes I can say only one word at a time and speak haltingly. Speech is sometimes jerky, staccato, breathy, irregular, or imprecise
? Hallucinatory nightmares (night terrors), now taking Depakote to treat it
? Wake myself up frequently by talking in my sleep, also sleepwalking
? Diuresis, up every 2 hours every night and every hour or two during the day
? Confusion - difficulty understanding complex instructions, written or verbal
? Difficulty following a series of instructions...or when given too many choices
? Difficulty processing and responding to questions, takes time to answer or respond
? Difficulty urinating when I feel the urge
? Cold feet requiring heavy socks and extra blankets on feet at night
? Problem thinking of dinner, what to fix, when it is time ? husband has to remind me and tell me what he wants and then I can fix it
? OH started back up, several occasions ?grayed out?, frequent dizziness
? Reading/visual problems, words and letters don?t make sense after a while of reading
? Water and food more frequently gets caught in throat, valve that open and closes for swallong/breathing no longer functions correctly

2 comments:

  1. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,Get Your Ex Back, You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete