Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Life in good now

I am actually much improved over where I was 6 months ago, at least in some ways. The Tai Chi classes have improved me so much that my neuro has reduced my visits to every 6 months instead of 4. The one bummer is my nephrologist wants me off Celebrex and I have Rheumatoid Arthritis. My pc says we will watch my blood work and as long as my kidney function does not go down any more I can stay on it. I also have chronic kidney disease with only one kidney. The docs told me when I was 24 that my life expectancy was 64-65 and I am 64 now so I think I will prove them wrong. Since I have been prepared to die early in life, I have no fear of dying and I think of it as being freed from this earthly shell and released into my spiritual life. But the knowledge of dying early has also made me more aware of the beauty around me and the appreciation of every moment of every day and how special those people in my life are and how wonderful the natural life on the planet is. I enjoy my life fully and completely and intend to do so until I finally am freed.

No comments:

Post a Comment